Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If you're interested...

Well, I've been busy enjoying my first days of summer vacation. I had another baby shower BBQ and have another one this weekend. I've been busy crafting away and can't wait to share what I've been working on. However, it will have to wait until after the shower (don't want to spoil any surprises!).

But let me tell you, I am SO proud of the last project I finished. S.O. C.U.T.E! :)

In the meanwhile, I've started using Pinterest where you can follow my idea collections.

It's a great way to organize and track photos/ideas you find on the internet. When you "pin" a photo to your "board," it also links it to the original webpage. Until now, I have a bulging-at-the-seams folder on my computer that has many, many more folders full of photos I've saved but long lost their websites.

Until then, I am coming up with my first items to giveaway. More details to come :)

1 comment: